Have you incorporated coconut oil into your diet? Coconut oil contains quite a few heathy components and is super versatile!
Here are a few of the amazing benefits:
1. High in lauric acid, which helps to lower cholesterol and blood pressure.
2. Helps to increase bone strength by allowing better absorbtion of calcium, vitamin D and other minerals.
3. Coconut oil is rich in medium chain fatty acids, which helps to increase metabolism.
4. Assists in fighting infection because of it’s antibacterial, antiviral and antimicrobial properties.
5. Improves thyroid health due to its unique combination of nourishing properties and the fact that it travels directly to the liver without the need for hormones or enzymes in digestion.
6. Due to it’s antifungal properties, it can help to reduce candida and yeast in the body.
There are also many other ways to use coconut oil:
– Can be used in baking and cooking as a fantastic alternative to vegetable oil.
– Excellent to use on your hair before you shampoo.
– Superb all over body and lip moisturizer.
– Great eye makeup remover.
– Makes excellent popcorn
_ Great in smoothies