You don’t have to spend thousands of dollars on a family trip to an expensive amusement park to have meaningful, family fun. Here are 20 plus ideas to create unforgettable family moment every day, without busting the budget.
Family Fun Day
- Play volleyball on the beach
- Build a snowman
- Go bicycle riding
- Play a card game
- Go on a picnic
- Cook dinner together
- Serve at your local soup kitchen together
- Build a model car
- Put on a theater performance in your living room
- Sing karaoke
- Go on a family walk or hike
Family Fun Night
- Play musical instruments
- Play “Hide and Seek” outdoors
- Go listen to live music.
- Turn your dining room table into a ping pong table
- Make a piece of art for a special occasion
- Create your own version of “American Idol” or “Dancing with the Stars”
- Paint a room or piece of furniture together
- Go to a local museum
- Pick up a new sport: tennis, badminton, ping pong, pool, bowling…to name a few.
- Take photos of each other and make a photo book
- And laugh some more.